The 2018 KRP wedding season officially kicks off TOMORROW! It honestly feels a little like being at the start line of a marathon (in a good way!). Every year I make a post at the beginning of wedding season to preview the season ahead and it gets me so excited for each and every one of these weddings! I’ll be witnessing 20 couples say “I Do” between now & the end of year in 5 different states.
In the off season, Alex & Eric started the year off with a beautiful winter wedding earlier this year at the Inn at Weathersfield and the season will end by ringing in the new year in Maine (2nd year in a row!).
Barn at Gibbet Hill (MA)
Church Landing (NH)
Fielder Farm (VT)
All Souls Interfaith (VT)
Basin Harbor Club (VT)
Charles River Museum (MA)
Bishop Farm (NH)
Equinox Resort (VT)
Woodstock Inn (VT)
Hanover Inn (NH)
Mountain Top Inn (VT)
Bedford Village Inn (NH)
HOW DO MY COUPLES FIND ME?
• Past Clients
(this year this was my biggest source of referrals, so to all of my past clients who pass on my name– THANK YOU!)
• Recommended by Venue or Another Vendor
• Wedding Websites: The Knot & WeddingWire
• Social Media & Online Searches
• The average 2018 couple booked me 12 months in advance.
• Where do they live? Boston, NYC, New Hampshire, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, and Georgia (yes, that’s right– none actually live in Vermont!)
• Half of the venues are places I’ve never photographed at before, so I’m very excited for the mix of new & familiar venues!
• July & August are my busiest months.
Meet some of the 2018 KRP Couples…